Passa ai contenuti principali

Mon pays et Paris


... in 2001 to go to Paris I made my first light "castelet". I took him with me by train, in a 6-berth bunk and slept together :-)
The first day I went to perform in a park but a cop came to chase me away. A child helped me to explain myself with the policeman, but I had to leave anyway.
With my partner, we start doing shows on the street. Me with Pulcinella and her with the Accordion. We went to the "Center Pompidou", to the "Pont Neuf" (I loved Juliette Binoche very much and that bridge was very impressive for me for a movie I have watched). Once while we were performing at "Canal Saint-Martin" they hired us to do a show in a nursery school. With that money, we travelled to Normandy with a very dear friend, also a puppeteer. Then there was the park of the Goutte d 'or in Barbes, but it was the "Pont des Arts" that gave us the most beautiful gifts and where we stopped until the departure. I remember very well the boats passing below us, the gifts we found in the "Hat" and the picnics on the bridge axes at sunset after the shows. Once in the hat, we found a ring and another time a chocolate cake :-)








Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Le voci magiche delle “guarattelle”

Many thanks to Chiara Paganini,  for her short documentary on my work with Pulcinella.  For the video click here   Grazie mille a Chiara Paganini,  per il suo documentario sul mio lavoro con Pulcinella.  Se vi va potete guardarlo  qui

Il caffè delle ombre

Con "L'uomo nell'armadio" ho partecipato a moltissimi Festival in Europa. Era uno spettacolo di ombre, che per la sua difficile installazione non riescivo più a portare in giro.  Ora però, il signore è uscito dall'armadio e ha aperto un Piccolo Caffè.... Ecco un breve montaggio del nuovo spettacolo di ombre e burattini per guardarlo su YouTube clicca  qui

Sbirciamo dietro il teatrino

Un breve backstage dello spettacolo "Le guarattelle di Pulcinella" Per guardare il video su YouTube clicca  qui